Copyright 2013. Fremont Civic Choir. All rights reserved.
I don't sing because I'm happy;
I'm happy because I sing!
You sing in your truck
You sing on your tractor
You know that you love it,
But MACHO'S a factor
So never in public would you EVER sing
Everyone knows, that's just not your thing
But tenor, bass, or baritone
Really guys, you're not alone
In Fremont Civic Choir, we love to sing
So, join us soon, and let your voices ring!
Of course we welcome women too! We just want to encourage the men because our tenor section, especially, is usually too small!
* New singers may join the choir in September or January.
* Some previous choral experience and sight-reading ability are highly desirable.
* The organization's year extends from September through April.
* Included are two major concerts, in the Fall and Spring, as well as 2 - 4 minor events
for purposes such as community participation and fund-raising.
* Rehearsals are held each Thursday evening from 6:45 - 8:45 p.m.
* New members are granted an informal hearing by the Music Director
to ensure proper vocal placement in the choir.
* Members pay dues of $25 for each concert season, or $50 per year.
The first season's dues are waived for full time students age 18 - 22.
Our dues help defray expenses, such as purchase of music.
Join the Fremont Civic Choir!
We welcome new members two times during the year.
We hold an informational pot luck and sign-up for new members in September and January.
We welcome community singers 18 years and older who love to sing!
Please stay close to our Website and/or Facebook Page to see when we will be having an Open House for new members once the CoronaVirus Pandemic shut down comes to an end. We are anxious to get back to singing but are intentional in keeping our members and audience safe!