I don't sing because I'm happy;
I'm happy because I sing!
Join the Choir !
The Choir welcomes new members
to help replace those who have retired or moved away.
* New singers may join the choir in September or January.
* Some previous choral experience and sight-reading ability are highly desirable.
* The organization's year extends from September through April.
* Included are two major concerts, in the Fall and Spring, as well as 2 - 4 minor events
for purposes such as community participation and fund-raising.
* Rehearsals are held each Thursday evening from 6:45 - 8:45 p.m.
* New members are granted an informal hearing by the Music Director
to ensure proper vocal placement in the choir.
* Members pay dues of $25 for each concert season, or $50 per year.
The first season's dues are waived for full time students age 22 and under.
Our dues help defray expenses, such as purchase of music.