I don't sing because I'm happy;
I'm happy because I sing!
Join the Fremont Civic Choir!
We are meeting Thursday, January 12th at 6:30pm at the Bell Tower for a meet and greet (sorry no food or drink). Please come visit to see if you would like to join us!!
We welcome new members two times during the year.
In early January and again in early September we have a Greet/Meet/Eat event where new members are welcome to come check us out.
We welcome community singers 18 years and older who love to sing!
Watch our Facebook Pageand our website for updates.
Rehearsals held in the beautiful Bell Tower in Florence!
* New singers may join the choir in January or September.
* Some previous choral experience and sight-reading ability are highly desirable.
* Included are two major concerts, in the Spring and Fall, as well as 2 - 4 minor events
for purposes such as community participation and fund-raising.
* Rehearsals are held each Thursday evening from 6:45 - 8:45 p.m.
* New members are granted an informal hearing by the Music Director
to ensure proper vocal placement in the choir.
* Members pay dues of $25 for each concert season, or $50 per year.
The first season's dues are waived for full time students age 18 - 22.
Our dues help defray expenses, such as the purchase of music.
You sing in your truck
You sing on your tractor
You know that you love it,
But MACHO'S a factor
So never in public would you EVER sing
Everyone knows, that's just not your thing
But tenor, bass, or baritone
Really guys, you're not alone
In Fremont Civic Choir, we love to sing
So, join us soon, and let your voices ring!